Thursday, January 15, 2009

Belli Protection

For me I think being chic is an all around trait. Meaning being chic in fashion, attitude, and skincare. I mean can you really care more about your shoe than your skin? So for those of you who don't know I am 6 months pregnant right now. And in being pregnant your body takes on a world of it's own. From horomones to dry skin, acne, stretch marks, you name it your body can go through it. So I have found a soloution for us moms! Belli, not only do I recommend this product, but many celebrity mom's have used it before. They have products for pregnant women, moms, and babies, and the best thing about this line is that it is one of the few products that is teratology screened. So go on give your Belli and the rest of your body the protection it deserves!

No comments: