Friday, July 10, 2009

Assets of Accessorizing

So today my son had an appointment, and I didn't want to put too much into what I was wearing. It was one of those days where I just wanted to wear jeans and a t-shirt. So I went for the next best option, accessorizing to look FAB. I threw on some jeans, t-shirt and had my Mac golden lip gloss with my black Gucci satchel, black sandals, black Gucci shades, set off with diamond studs. Sometimes all we need as mothers are some accessories to make us look or feel a little better about our look. Right Banana Republic has a sale on accessories, and for the recessionista you can find some cute finds at PinkIce.


In this particular collection the belt and ring are from Banana Republic, while the glasses hail from PinkIce.com
assesories by hmyown featuring Banana Republic accessories

No comments: