Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hostess With the Apron

In style with the season I love to throw a soiree especially dinner parties. But with throwing them I often run into one problem, I may still be getting some food together while guest are arriving. So then I wonder while preparing for guest should I get dressed then finish cooking and take the chance of getting my outfit dirty, or should I cook and then have the guest entertain themselves while I get dressed? In doing some brainstorming I came up with a plan, I'll get dressed and wear a snazzy apron while I finish preparing the meal. This way I can entertain, look flawless, and finish the task at hand-cooking. And when I say apron I'm not talking about the apron your grandmother use to wear, I'm talking about a unique one of a kind apron. I found one I particularly am impressed with from frenchpresents.com, that is pink with ruffles, if your a little strapped for cash I would recommend purchasing this. On the other hand if money is no object for you splurge on the hautehostess apron's, they have a variety ranging in prices from $100-$300. Please don't feel silly while wearing them other mom's are wearing them, even on their talk shows i.e. Wendy Williams So feel free to check out these websites and others that have some chic aprons, and cheers to you!

No comments: