Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Toyadays I mean Holidays!


Being a mother you will know that this is one of the most hectic seasons of the year (besides your child's(ren) birthday). That being said any mother knows that once your children become a certain age they see the commercials and begin to plead for one of two things; Either the most expensive toy or the most popular. For example, I recall last year my son wanted the Wii, after searching everywhere I wasn't able to get it for Christmas (unless I wanted to pay $500 or more), and so I promised myself I would not land in the same predicament. I asked my 7 y/o months ago what he wanted for Christmas and he begin to write a list. I took this and found the top toys for 2009 so that I would be prepared, along w/ doing some Black Friday shopping on the more expensive items. Knowing the top toys for the yr helps when shopping for your or someone elses child. This way you're more likely to choose an item the child will actually want. Just to give you a glimpse I listed the top 5 toys for 2009:

- Go Go Pet Hamsters
-Bakugan Battle Pack
-Bendaroos Mega Pack
-Princess Peppas Palace
- Rip Racer

These are just a few of the top toys from one site, there are millions of websites that list the top toys of the year by age, and even type. So to all you mothers out there I say happy shopping and be sure to check the list to save yourself some time!

No comments: