Saturday, December 12, 2009

I Got a New Attitude!


Every year when the New Year comes people always ask "What is your New Year's Resolution?". This year I have decided to go against the norm and decided on a new way of life. I am living by give all or nothing! I have also vowed to expose myself to things I have always wanted to do but continued to put off. In saying this there are 2 things on my list for the new year. One is ice skating, I know I know, who hasn't been ice skating? ME! The second is going to the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, something I have been saying I am going to do and never have. So for all you other mother's I suggest you do the same, go out on a limb and do something you have never done!

1 comment:

Mz. Pasols said...

Love it....U will love Ice skating, I go every winter. This year I am going to do a lot of things I've never done before as well, or shall I say I will try.....U know how it can be with 2 kids:)