Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

So, I am happy to announce that I am back and in full affect. I have sooo many things to fill you all in on starting with the most important. That on April 13, 2009 my family welcomed our new addition Mier Jacquet to the family. By now at nearly 7 months he fits right in and I can see he and his big brother are going to give us a run for our money! Now as I have stated before I am a mother first and a DIVA second (hehe). With this being said I took time out to bond and spend as much time with my children before it was time to go back to work (BOOOOO!!!). But I am happy to report that I am back, a few pounds lighter, with soo many chic mommy tips and events! So I suggest you stay tuned and hold on because we are back on the scene with everything you need to know about being your version of a Betty Crocker Halle Berry (again I repeat "your version", hey if you don't think highly of yourself who will?)!

Smooches!

Mimi Jacquet

No comments: