Thursday, November 12, 2009

Khod! DiaDiwan

I believe that as a person one should try to broaden their horizons. If you're unable to travel outside of the US or your state for that matter read up on what's going on in the rest of the world, especially when it pertains to something that you love. For me I would have to say I have become fascinated and overwhelmed by DUBAI. When I first saw them begin to build a few years back I was in aah of how this would be a man made island with such luxuries. With this being said whenever I come across anything dealing with DUBAI I read it with special attention. So yesterday I cam across a website whose editors are from dubai. This website, diadiwan, has everything from blogs and fashionista features to children clothing and bakery shops. Khod! (here you go) DiaDiwan, let me know if you enjoy the site!